Thank you so much Sus for giving me a Liebstar Award. This is such an honor. I also would like to thank my friends following the blog for your support, it means so much to me.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have
less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This
award is considered a “favorite blog award.”
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
Answer the blogger’s eleven questions.
Think of eleven questions of your own.
Choose eleven worthy bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) to pay it forward.
11 questions for me:
1. What is your favorite book?
The Elf Queen of Shannara by Terry Brooks. I read this in early high school and have loved it ever since. I actually wrote a post about this book here. But to summarize I would say the protagonist Wren is awesome, the pacing is great and I love the little animal side characters.
2. What is your favorite movie?
Oh man, this is a hard one. I have so many favorites but in an effort to narrow this down I will simply choose Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2), although I love the whole series.
3. If you could go back in time and save 1 person, who would it be and why?
I’m guessing this is in regard to a historical figure and I suppose my choice would be Martin Luther King. His life was taken too soon and it would have been nice to see what other great things he might have done.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
At the moment I am leaning toward Pennsylvania My husband traveled through there a couple times recently and it is absolutely beautiful.
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What is your biggest regret?
Confession: My Mother let me wear her High School class ring my sernior year, but it fell off and I lost it. Ever since I have desperately wanted to replace that for her.
7. If money was no object, what 1 thing would you buy for another person and why?
I would by a ’67 Chevelle Super Sport for my husband. It would make him dance with happiness.
8. Do you give to charities and if yes what is your favorite?
I have given to charities (when able) and promote a few on my sites that I care about. One fantastic group is called His Kids Too. They are working in the Ukraine to help orphaned children.
9. Ebook reader or regular old physical book?
E-book prices and convenience are great, but there is something special about a physical book. I think ultimately I pick E-Book.
10. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
I would love to have dinner with George Lucas (although I would feel like an ant in his presence). He did such a fantastic job with Star Wars that I would just love to pick his mind. From the documentaries I’ve seen, he seems like a very wise guy that I could learn a lot from.
11. What’s your favorite animal?
Cats. I grew up with cats and think they are incredibly sweet animals with unique personalities. As far as wild animals, I have to say deer. I know that isn’t very exotic, but there is just something so majestic about them.
I chose the following AWESOME blogs to pass the award on to. Please stop by and check them out!
11 questions for the newly awarded recipients:
1. What is your favorite song?
2. Cats or Dogs? Why?
3. What is your favorite book from childhood?
4. If you had to pick a different occupation, what would it be?
5. Do you have a favorite flower?
6. Mac or PC?
7. Who would you pick if you had the opportunity to interview a historical figure?
8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
9. What is your favorite genre of book and why?
10. What are you most proud of in life?
11. What obstacle has been the toughest for you to overcome in your life?